Hello Everyone...
The theme of our Challenge is
SANTA and/or HIS ELVES
Isn't this little elf so cute, love how his Santa hat is too big for him and so falls down over his eyes. I have decoupaged the little elf to give my card some more depth and dimension, there is a photo further down my post showing the dimension. I added a little bell to coordinate with the bells on his shoes. The bell I attached to my card actually makes a "tinkling" sound too, which is so christmassy.
SANTA and/or HIS ELVES
Isn't this little elf so cute, love how his Santa hat is too big for him and so falls down over his eyes. I have decoupaged the little elf to give my card some more depth and dimension, there is a photo further down my post showing the dimension. I added a little bell to coordinate with the bells on his shoes. The bell I attached to my card actually makes a "tinkling" sound too, which is so christmassy.
Items used...
White card: Papermill Direct
Gold Card: Crafters Companion
Snowflakes, Stripy and Red Digital Papers: Decosse Dynamite Doodles
Gold Card: Crafters Companion
Snowflakes, Stripy and Red Digital Papers: Decosse Dynamite Doodles
Circle Die: Tattered Lace
Leaf Die: Card Making Magic
Flower Punch: Woodware
Leaf Die: Card Making Magic
Flower Punch: Woodware
Pearl Snowflake, Bell, Twine: From my Stash
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges...
Dream Valley: Christmas
I Love Promarkers: Anything goes, option of circles
Creative Knockouts: Winter
Christmas Crafts All Year Round: Elves
Christmas with the Cuties: Santa Hats
Crafting by Design: Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations: Festive Fun
Dragonfly Dreams: Christmas Winter
I Love Promarkers: Anything goes, option of circles
Creative Knockouts: Winter
Christmas Crafts All Year Round: Elves
Christmas with the Cuties: Santa Hats
Crafting by Design: Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations: Festive Fun
Dragonfly Dreams: Christmas Winter
Don't forget to pop over to "Moving Along With the Times" for more details about the challenge and whilst you are there, take a look at the cards the rest of the design team ladies have made for this challenge... they are gorgeous.
Thanks for popping over to see my card.
I always appreciate your visits and reading your kind comments.
Hope you will join in our Christmas themed challenge
Looking forward to seeing your creation.
Hope you will join in our Christmas themed challenge
Looking forward to seeing your creation.
Have a great day.


3 comments:
Beautiful card Diane and l just love your elf x
This is gorgeous and I love the use of the actual jingle bell,
Thanks for playing along at I Love Promarkers,
Hugz Tinz
What a great design and I love the way you have designed the inside as well .Happy New year to you Jx
Post a Comment