Saturday, 14 December 2019

Crafty Friends - Challenge 125


Good Morning Everyone...


Time for another challenge over at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog.... 
For details about our challenge please scroll further down this post.

The theme of our challenge is
Winter Colours
For inspirational colours, please see pallet below.

 I am really enjoying making Christmas cards at the moment and this one was just delightful to create, isnt this cute Mule gorgeous, just look at that fabulous expression and the lovely long eyelashes...


Here is the inspirational colour pallet that the design team used to create their cards.  I chose the colours blue, black and beige.

 Items Used:
Clear Stamp: Pink Ink Designs, Cool Mule
Sentiment Stamp: Visible Image
Stamp coloured using Promarker pens
Hammered Card: Crafters Companion
Border Dies: Stamps by Me
Glitter: Stickles Crystal
Blue Pearls and Black Bow: From my Stash


I made the inside of my card to coordinate with the front...

Close up of the sparkly snowflakes... 


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges...
Always Fun: Snowflakes
Dream Valley: Christmas
Make my Monday: Anything Christmas
Passion for Promarkers: Anything Goes
Try it on Tuesdays: Christmas is coming
Crafty Creations: Anything Goes
Cardz 4 Galz: Cute Christmas
Alphabet: Snow
Crafty Catz: Anything goes, optional twist of Blue christmas
Cut it Up: Anything Goes Christmas
QKR Stampede: Anything Goes
All Sorts: Inspired by Song (Little Donkey)



For further details about the challenge, please pop over to Crafty Friends Challenge Blog to take a look, don't forget to scroll down the page and check out the gorgeous cards the rest of the team have made and you may also get some inspiration for your own creation.


Thanks for popping over to see my card. 
I always appreciate your visits and reading your kind comments. 


Hope you will join in our winter colours challenge, 
looking forward to seeing your creation.

Have a great day.


23 comments:

Cath Wilson said...

Beautifully coloured and clearly a Pink Ink image - very distinctive. Thank you for joining Try it on Tuesday's Christmas is Coming challenge.
Cath x

meg said...

Love the mule image and his facial expression thank you for sharing at MMM and the Alphabet Challenge

Sandra H said...

So pretty Diane x

Nat said...

Just beautiful! Thanks for joining us in our Mega Christmas challenge
Natx

Ellibelle said...

Such a nicely created card, thank you so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge!
Ellibelle's Corner

ScrappyHorses said...

Oh my, I'm in love with this fellow! He is adorable; who wouldn't believe in magic looking into those eyes! Great shimmer on the snowflakes and perfect pearls for the snow! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

María said...

That mule is fantastic and those eyelashes give it a lot of personality. Thanks for joining us at the Try it on Tuesday's challenge. Hugs, María.

Dawn Phillips said...

This is such a fun and unusual card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

Kathleen said...

Lovely design and a great image. Thank you for joining our 'Inspired by a song' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Saedi said...

This is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Always Fun Challenges Blog!

My name is Erika. said...

I bought this stamp because he is such an adorable donkey. I really really like what you did with it. Thanks for sharing with us at Try It On Tuesday and for passing on some inspiration. Hugs-Erika

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Wow, gorgeous inside and out. I've never seen a lovelier mule! I love how you created those gorgeous snowflakes with the pale blue pearls.

Thanks for sharing your Anything Goes Christmas project with us at Cut it Up. Merry Christmas!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Elaine Stark said...

A super card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card and I adore that image, xxxx

Lynda said...

It certainly is a cute mule, and I wish I had eye-lashes like that! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz :) Lynda DT

Judy McKay said...

Ypur card brings a smile to my face. Love it. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this month. Hope to see you back here again 2020. Season Greeting. Judy DT

Ela said...

What a cute card you've made for the Crafty Friends challenge! At the moment I'm totally into the Christmas cards, but everytime a bit late, now it's time to send them. But I keep crafting, I can always use them next year!
Have a really good Christmas and see you in 2020!

Josephine said...

Lovely!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers, and best wishes for the Festive Season.

Mrs.B said...

This is such a sweet card, the image is beautifully coloured.
Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday,
Avril

Aunty Sue said...

a beautiful card thanks for sharing at passion for promarkers in our Mega challenge good luck and merry Christmas and happy new Year

KathyA. said...

How fun that you made a matching inside for your card! Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge this week. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

Wei said...

Such.a super fun card. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

Maikreations said...

Such a lovely card! The eyes of the mule (?) look very soft and friendly and your colouring fits perfectly with this look! Thank you for sharing your Christmas project with us at the Crafty Cardmakers! Have a wonderful Christmas (week), lots of fun time with your family friends and stamps! Happy crafting, Maike