Hello and welcome...
It time for the new challenge over at Forever Friends and the theme is
'One For The Boys'
Plus, don't forget to feature an animal(s) on your card too, we would love it to be a Forever Friends Bear, but it doesn't have to be.
Our fabulous sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps. Pop over to see the beautiful digital images that are on offer at the store, see here and they also kindly gave me and the team fabby images to 'play' with. Take a look at the other Design Team members cards, they are absolutely gorgeous :o)
I've made my card for my cousin's son who is 18 very soon. Robert is learning to drive, so I thought this fabby image of a lad in a car would be ideal and I also added these cute bee digital images as well.
I am going to enter my card into the following challenges as well:
Creative Inspirations no164: Anything Goes
Totally Paper Craft No118: Animals
One Stop Crafts No184 : One For The Boys
I've made my card for my cousin's son who is 18 very soon. Robert is learning to drive, so I thought this fabby image of a lad in a car would be ideal and I also added these cute bee digital images as well.
I am going to enter my card into the following challenges as well:
Creative Inspirations no164: Anything Goes
Totally Paper Craft No118: Animals
One Stop Crafts No184 : One For The Boys
Thanks for popping over to see my card.
I always appreciate your visits and kind comments.
Hope you can join us over at Forever Friends
Have a great week.
Love Diane xx
Recipe:
Lad in Car Digital Image: Bugaboo
Busy Bees Digital Images: Pink Peticoat
Images Coloured: Using Promarker Pens
Plaid Paper: Forever Friends
Stripy Paper: Forever Friends
Blue Card: From my Stash
Sentiment Tag: Forever Friends
Green Button: Papermania

2 comments:
Aww this is wonderful Diane, great card for a male!
I will have to get you to tell me how to do one of those watermarks like on your photos as I haven't got a clue but think it might be a good idea.
Hugs Julie x
Lovely card. Image great. xxx
Post a Comment