Hello and Welcome
from a Gorgeous and Sunny
North West of England :o)
My card today has been made for the challenge
over at Poodles Parlour; the theme is
Fathers Day / Male

Our sponsors are KENNY K who are offering one lucky winner a fab prize.
Click here to be taken to the store, where you can browse and look at all the wonderful digital images.
Looking through some paper pads from Forever Friends, I came across this newspaper backing paper and thought it would go perfectly with the paper boy image. I have also raised the image off the card using silicone glue, which adds some extra dimension/depth to my card. My card has been made for my lovely Uncle who is celebrating his birthday at the weekend.
Dont forget to pop over to Poodles and see the lovely creations the rest of the design team ladies have made - you wont be disappointed.
I am going to also enter my card into the following challenges:
Cards for Men No11: Congratulations
Crafty Sentiments: Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew No11: Dimension
Tuesday Throwdown No100: Masculine
I Love Promarkers No119: Use a Digi
Thanks for popping over to see my card.
I always appreciate your visits and kind comments.
Hope you will join in with the challenge at Poodles Parlour
Have a great week.
Love Diane xx
Recipe:
Digital Image: Kenny K
Image coloured: using Promarker Pens
Red Card: WHSmiths
Newspaper Backing Paper: Forever Friends
Congratulations Tag: Forever Friends
Buttons: Papermania
5 comments:
That's a great card. Fabulous image. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
Fabulous card and image Diane!! Thanks for sharing at I ♥ Promarkers and good luck!!
Hugs Hazel xx
PS. I have candy if you're interested!!
http://hazelshandmadecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2002/04/my-better-late-than-never-candy.html
Wonderful card. Love how you stayed with the theme of Congratulations. Thanks for joining us for our challenge at Card for Men. Good luck on the challenge.
Hugs, Patricia
Diane this is great and what a stroke of luck having that paper at hand too it goes brilliantly
Jacki xx
What a fantastic guy card! Love all of your details. Thanks so much for joining the Creative Card Crew for this challenge.
Denise
CCC-DT
Post a Comment