Hello Everyone...
What an absolutely beautiful day, the sun has been shinning all day long and its been lovely and warm... I hope its been lovely where you live... spent most of the day in the garden, so I feel very relaxed now, plus I've just spend a lovely hour making a 40th Anniversary card for good friends of ours.
Here's a side view...
Oh I wish my photograph showed how beautiful the silver embossed card is... its so shiny and luxurious looking, ideal for a special anniversary card.
Our friends have a gorgeous Westie dog called 'Ellie', so when I saw this digi download I knew I was going to use it on their card. I reversed one of the images so I could have 2 dogs on my card. I also added 'Clear Glass Finish' to their noses, so they now look like real wet noses.
The digi image is a freebie from SJ Little Musings called 'Nippy' - pop across and visit her blog, her postings are always interesting to read and her Friday Freebies are always gorgeous. Click here to visit her blog.
I am going to enter my card into the following challenges:
Creative Card Crew no53 - Easel card
Pixie Dust No27 - Red, White, Black and/or Silver
Dare u 2 Digi Stamp No40 - Blooms & Butterfly
Lexi's Creations No16 - Something old (I've had the padded hearts in my stash for about 2 yrs)
Aly's Sunday Challenge No20 - Flowers
ABC Challenge - X for Xtra Dimension (Heart, Butterfly and Blossoms)
Crafty Creations No73 - Want to see you Shine (Card Stock, Brads, Mirri Card, Dogs Noses)
Penny's No32 - Something with a dog
Thanks very much for popping over to look at my card.
Love Diane xx
Recipe:- Silver Card: Kanban Silver Vine
- Digi Image: Nippy from SJ Little Musings
- Silver Glitter Paper: From my Stash
- Red Mirri Card: From my Stash
- Red Blossoms: Prima E-Line
- Silver Padded Hearts: Craftee
- Butterfly: Kanban
- Heart charm: 'Made With Love' Hobby House
- Happy Anniversary Label: Kanban
- Gemstones: Papermania
- Silver Card Candy Brads: Craftwork Cards, Wedding Bells
- Clear Glass Finish: Anna Griffin




6 comments:
This is a beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's. Good Luck!
~Courtney~
PPCC DT
HI Diane - thanks so much for joining us at DU2DS - your card is fabulous and how lovely to be able to personalise it for your friends with the two gorgeous Westies!
Sylvia x
Beautiful card and these little westies are just too cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Pixie Dust Studios challenges.
Karen x
what a fab card, love it ! Thanks for joining th Pixie Dust Challenge ! Hugs Joyce
Oh Wow this is such a SWEET creation! I'm sure the couple LOVED it!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge!!
awww this is super cute, love that image....im gonna get side tracked now and go check out the freebie!
thank you so much for joining us at Creative card crew this week
love emma xxx
Post a Comment