Monday, 21 June 2010

Music Birthday Card...

Hello Everyone...


Just a quick posting (off out to visit friends)... My cousin's birthday is shortly and he loves music, so I have made this 'Clean & Simple' Music card for him.

I am going to enter it into the following challenge:

Incy Wincy Designs No47 - Music

Thanks very much for looking at my card.
love Diane xx


Recipe:
  • Gold Frame: I bought from a Children's Fund Raiser Catalogue
  • Musical Notes and Instruments: From a children's Fund Raiser Catalogue
  • Gold card: From my stash
  • Holographic card: From my stash
  • Musical Paper: From my stash
  • Words Peel -off Stickers: Anitas
  • Beaded Ribbon: Hobby Craft

4 comments:

Heather "Hev" said...

Very well done I am sure he will love it :)

Thank you for joining in at Incy Wincy Challenge this week :)

Heather
Vanilla Hevn - my blog

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous. Love the notes.Thank you so much for sharing with us at Incy Wincy this week.xxx

Anonymous said...

This is a fantastic card! I love all of the little elements. Thanks for joining our music challenge this week at Incy Wincy. Hugs, Kim

Shelley said...

What a fun musical birthday card, I just love it. Thanks for joining in this weeks Incy Wincy Challenge.
Hugs Shelley xx