Saturday, 8 May 2010

Tilda & Rufus the Dog

Hello Everyone...

I love using my Magnolia stamps and I'm happy with the card I have made; it reminds me of Summer (which I hope will be a hot and sunny one this year).  I have made this birthday card for a good friend of mine whose birthday is next week.








I am entering my summery birthday card into the following challenges:-




Thanks very much for looking at my card
and I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Love Diane xx
Recipe:
  • Card Stock: Craftwork Cards
  • Images: Magnolia Tilda and Rufus, watercoloured using Whisper pens
  • Papers: K&Co, Tim Coffey 6x6 Daisy Pad Stack
  • Embossed Paisely Border: Craftwork Cards
  • Card Candy Gold Dots: Craftwork Cards Wedding Bells
  • Green & Yellow Blossoms: Prima Eline flowers, Vintage Assorted
  • Yellow Rose: Recycled from a box of chocolates I received
  • Glitter Glue: Stickles Icicle
  • Heart Charm: 'Made with Love' from The Hobby House

16 comments:

CarlaKH said...

How pretty! I love Tilda and the flower is too cute! Thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays!

Queen La Rubba said...

sweet card! Love the images! But I really love the white framing and your DP is gorgeous too! Thank you for joining us for this weeks "Sew Many Cards Challenge“! I look forward to seeing more of your SUPER FABULOUS crafty works in the future! I invite you to hop on over and celebrate my DT positions with me by entering in my candy giveaway!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

Anonymous said...

very cute, love the frame! genius

thank you so much for joining us for a sweet stampin challenge, hope you had fun!
love emma xxx

the crafty duck said...

Hi Diane, another fabby card!! You have been very busy again!! Lots of love Steph

Cor* said...

So lovely! Thanks for playing with the fairies at FFF this week, hope to see you next week! PS- she'll love the card!

Margreet said...

wow Diane........gorgeous card....love your frame!....thanks for joining Sweet Stampin and FFF!
xxx Margreet

Faye said...

What a brilliant card, I love your take on our colour combo. Thanks for playing at Sweet Stampin. x

Terry said...

Hiya Diane thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamping and FFF with youre fab card. Hugs and hope to see ya next week....xxx Terry

Unknown said...

Hi Diane. I love this pretty card. The colours are so soft and fit the Tilda images perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays. Good luck! Viv xxx

Jayne Hayward said...

Lovely coloured images and choice of colours. Thanks for joining in with us on Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog.

jayne xx

Unknown said...

What a wonderful card Diane!


Thanks for joining Fairy Fun Fridays this week!

xoxox

Jo said...

awww cute card! adorable images :)
Thank you for joining in the fun at Sweet Stampin!
Jo xx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Adorable! Love those images and the fun design. Thanks for sharing your work with us at Just Magnolia this week, hope to see you back again soon! :) And thanks for joining in at Stamp Something too. :)

Susan said...

clever twist on the sketch...I LOVE this paper, wish I still had some of it :)
the flowers are the icing on the cake for this card!
Susan

Suzi Mac said...

Such a sweet card, love the images and the soft colours. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays! I do hope you will join us again next week, and good luck in the draw.
Hugs Suzi x

Stampin'Piper said...

Wonderful Card, love the frame!

Thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers this week!

Hugs Tanja