Saturday, 8 May 2010

Flowery Card


Hello Everyone...



Today, I fancied making a different card to what I normally make and instead of using a 'cutie' stamp or digi image, I decided to use a flower stamp and just see how it would turn out.  Im still not sure if I like it, but its probably because it just doesnt look like what I normally create... will have another go using this flower stamp and see what I end up creating :0)  I enjoyed using the sketch though and I'm going to use it again.
 
I am going to enter my card into the following challenges:


  • Inspirational Sketch ChallengeNo65 - The lovely Sketch above and this colour pallet to use, plus you can use one more colour.  The cardstock I've used has every colour in this pallett plus an orange colour.
Thanks very much for looking at my card.
Love Diane xx

Recipe:
  • Patterned Card Stock: DCWV kit
  • Blue Bazzill Card: From DCWV kit
  • Flower Stamp: Autumn Leaves, Flower sketch by Rhonna Farrer
  • Buttons: Papermania
  • Glitter Glue: Stickles Crystal and Waterfall
  • Leaf Punch: EK Success
  • Peel off Words: Anitas

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

I think your card is lovely - the flowers are beautiful. great to see you at crafty sentiments this week
Lisa ;)

the crafty duck said...

I think your card is lovely too, the flowers are fabby and I love your papers, love Steph

Debs said...

Beautifull card, love the paper and flowers, thanks for playing at ICS

pinky said...

This is so lovely Diane, the colours are very soft and pretty. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments this week.
Pinky