Saturday, 4 February 2023

40th Wedding Anniversary Card...

 

                                                                         Hello Everyone...

Hope you are all okay and enjoying your day.

My card today has been made for a lovely couple who are celebrating 40 years of marriage and are having a lovely party to celebrate.   The gemstone which celebrates 40 years is the Ruby, so I had to make sure I used red card on my project.


Items used...

Heart Dies: Leoni Pujol
Square Dies: Tattered Lace
White & Red Mirri card: Crafters Companion
  Peel off Words & Corners: Anitas



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges... 

Dream Valley: Square
Creative Knockouts: Love is in the Air
Crafty Catz: AG option Female birthday
All Sorts: AG option I Love... Dies
Craft Rocket: Love/Valentine
Paper Fun Day: AG option layers
 

Thanks for popping over to see my card. 
I always appreciate your visits and reading your kind comments.
Have a great day.


11 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow Diane what a fabulous card your die is amazing lovely layout and gorgeous red behind the white so beautifully put together x

brenda said...

Such an elegant special anniversary card, many thanks for joining in with this weeks theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A perfect design for this celebration. Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
Lorraine

Wendy L said...

Wow Diane this looks wonderful, what a super die, xxx

Donna Walls said...

Congratulations to the Happy Couple on such a milestone. Your card is so pretty, I'm certain they loved it. Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
Donna xx

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card thanks for sharing with us at Crafty catz and good luck

ClaireB said...

Very elegant card Diane, so special for a special day. Thanks for joining us at the Pearly Sparkles challenge this month Claire DT

Sari / Granne said...

Fabulous card, love the elegant desing and metallic red. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 108.

Larelyn said...

Beautiful card and what a wonderful heart die. I love the offset. Thank you for sharing at Pearly Sparkles.

Furrbster said...

Such an elegant card,

Hugz Tinz

jeux de machine a sous gratuit said...

Thanks for your enthusiasm and energy in writing this blog