Friday, 1 October 2021

MAWTT - Challenge 135 for October

 

Hello Everyone...

Its time for the new monthly challenge over at 
"Moving Along With The Times" 
,
The theme of our challenge this month is 
BINGO BOARD (see below)

My Birthday card is for a lovely lady called Kathryn, who will be celebrating her 50th Birthday very soon.   I really enjoyed making her card and also enjoyed fussy cutting the flower embellishments from the floral backing paper.


You have to pick one row from the bingo board below... 
[either horizontal, vertical or diagonal] and create something with those three ingredients.   
I chose the line 'Ribbon, Wording, Gems'.


... and I also decorated the inside of my card...



Items used...
Lady Stamp:   Stamps By Me
Stamp coloured using Promarker Pens
Sentiment on front of card: Stamps by Me
Sentiment on inside of card: Stamps by Me
Swirly Die: Stamps by Me
50 Numbers Dies: Crafters Companion
Circle Dies: Tattered Lace
  Circle Foliage Die: Stamps by Me (used as a hair decoration)
White card: Papermill Direct
Silver Glitter Card: Stamps by Me
Blue Foral Paper: DVCW
Gemstones, Silver Pearls, Blue & Silver Ribbon: From my Stash


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges... 

I Love Promarkers: AG, option make it square
Cute Card Thursday: AG



Don't forget to pop over to "Moving Along With the Times" for more details about the challenge and whilst you are there, take a look at the cards the rest of the design team ladies have made for this challenge...  they are gorgeous.


Thanks for popping over to see my card. 
I always appreciate your visits and reading your kind comments.

Hope you will join in our challenge
Looking forward to seeing your creation.

Have a great day.


2 comments:

Lisa xx said...

Hi Diane

Stunning card with a beautiful sentiment too x

Furrbster said...

This is an amazing card,

Hugz Tinz