Saturday, 18 July 2020

Crafty Friends, Challenge 140 [My first card]


Good Morning Everyone...


Time for another challenge over at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog.... 
For details about our challenge, wonderful sponsor and fabulous prizes on offer, 
please scroll further down this post.

The theme of our challenge is
BIRTHDAYS

Aren't these little mice so cute relaxing on the leaves of the sunflowers, such a beautiful digital stamp and it was lovely to colour.



 Items Used:
Digital Stamp: Di's Digi Stamps, Slumber Sunflower Time
Digital Stamp coloured using Promarker pens
Patterned Paper: DCVW
Orange Card: Paper Mill Direct
Square dies: Creative Expressions
Make a Wish die: Tonic Studio
Wooden butterfly and Bow: From my Stash
Glitter Glue: Stickles Crystal 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges...
Use Your Stuff: Summer Fun
Passion for Promarkers: Animal Antics
I Love Promarkers: Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts: Furry Friends
Cute Card Thursday: Stitching
Time Out: Peaceful
2 Crafty Critter Crazies: AG
Crafty Animals: AG
Creative Inspirations: In the Garden
Cutie Pie: Delightfuly digi stamps
Crafty Catz: AG



For further details about the challenge and fabulous prizes on offer, please pop over to Crafty Friends Challenge Blog to take a look, don't forget to scroll down the page and check out the gorgeous cards the rest of the team have made with images supplied by our sponsor and you may also get some inspiration for your own creation.


Our wonderful sponsor for today's challenge is Di's Digi Stamps
You must pop over to their web store - it is really worth a visit. They sell a large selection of gorgeous digital stamps.  Click HERE to be taken to their web-store.  And for more inspiration take a look at their Blog, Challenge Blog and Facebook page.

Thanks for popping over to see my card. 
I always appreciate your visits and reading your kind comments. 


Hope you will join in our Birthdays challenge, 
looking forward to seeing your creation.

Have a great day.




13 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh so cute is your image you have created a beautiful card x

Nat said...

Fabulous card! I love the sweet image and your fantastic colouring. Thanks for sharing at PFP
Natx

tilly said...

This is so cute with the little mice, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
Tilly

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a very sweet and adorable image, beautifully coloured too. Thanks for sharing it with us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
Lorraine DT

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous Diane, xxxx

Elaine Stark said...

Love this sweet iamge. An adorable card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

Julene Matthews said...

This is lovely. Thanks for joining us at UYS

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a beautiful card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for I ♥promarkers
My Blog As I do Rodos

Lisa Bird said...

Super card and image. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Kelly Schelske said...

Super sweet card Diane!

Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Furry Friends challenge! Good luck!

Lisa xx said...

Hi Diane

This is so sweet, and the "Delightful Digi" makes it perfect for our theme!

Thank you for joining in with the Cuties xx

Karen Page said...

Super sweet image and these adorable mice are just perfect for our critter challenge! I especially love the stitched scallop mat behind your focal image 😊 The Stickles are such a nice touch too. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at 2CCC and I hope you come back and play along again soon!
~Karen Page, DT for 2 Crafty Critter Crazies
Blog: MisplacedMojo.com IG: @misplacedmojo

Jill V said...

Simply adorable :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT! Jill