Tuesday, 23 June 2020

Scribbles Designs - Showcase for June (My 2nd project)


Hello Everyone...

Hope you are all well and safe !!

Today over at Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog you will find our inspirational post showcasing extra cards the design team have created. I would like to say 'Thank You' to Sandy for being so generous and giving me this  lovely digital stamp for me to use on my card.


This is the 2nd project for this posting, please see my previous post  for my Roses Art Board.  I really love these doodle sketches... you should pop over to Scribbles Designs, Sandy has created lots of them and they are all lovely and enjoyable to colour.  I used all different shades of green to colour the leaves, included green glitter glue.  Outlined everything in pale grey, which I think makes the image POP.


Items used... 
Digital Stamps: Scribbles, see details below
Sentiment Stamp: Sorry cant remember the company who sold this
Stamp coloured using Promarker pens
 Black and White Card: Papermill Direct
Square Dies:  Creative Expressions
Green Gemstones, : From my Stash
Glitter: Stickles Green

STORE

To buy this lovely leafy doodle digital stamp, just click on the link to be taken 
to Scribbles Designs Store

 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges... 

Crafty Catz: AG, optional twist of black, white & 1 colour
SheepSki Designs: Use Favourite Colour(s) - Green



Hope you've been inspired to create a project using an image from Scribbles Designs and don't forget to share your own Scribbles Designs creations with us.

Thanks for popping over to see my card. 
I always appreciate your visits and reading your kind comments.

Have a great day.


2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So wonderful is your card Diane l love to doodle must check this out x

creationsnz said...

Hi Diane Louise, your leafy card is gorgeous - all the great greens and a bit of sparkle. CarolG