Saturday, 10 August 2019

Crafty Friends - Challenge 116


Good Morning Everyone...

Time for another challenge over at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog.... 
For details about our challenge, wonderful sponsor and fabulous prizes on offer, 
please scroll further down this post.

The theme of our challenge is to use 
LACE and/or RIBBON

I would like to say 'Thank You' to Scribbles Designs for being so generous and giving me this beautiful digital stamp for me to use on my DT card.   It was so relaxing colouring it in.



The reverse of my card to write your message, as you can see, I ran out of red gemstones!!! 

 Items Used:
Digital Stamp: Scribbles Designs, # 0151 Silent Night Wreath
Digital Stamp coloured using Promarker pens
Circle Die: Spellbinders
Embossing Folder: Tattered Lace
Glitter Glue: Stickles, Crystal
Ribbon, Lace, Bow: From my Stash
Gemstones, Snowflake: From my Stash
Angel Charm:  Made by Wendy, see details below


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges...
Dream Valley: Christmas in July
I Love Promarkers: Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday: Circles
Christmas with the Cuties: Going Green & DT Call
Creative Inspirations: Something Seasonal
Dragonfly Dreams: No Patterned Papers
Sweet Stampin Christmas: Anything Goes

Here is a close up of the lovely angel charm which was made by Wendy.   
Wendy sells these beautiful charms, click HERE to be taken to her Blog for further details.



For further details about the challenge and fabulous prizes on offer, please pop over to Crafty Friends Challenge Blog to take a look, don't forget to scroll down the page and see the gorgeous creations from the rest of the design team.



Our wonderful sponsor for today's challenge is Scribbles Designs.
You must pop over to their web store - it is really worth a visit. They sell a large selection of fabulous digital stamps.  Click HERE to be taken to their web-store.  And for more inspiration take a look at their Blog and Facebook page.



Thanks for popping over to see my card. 
I always appreciate your visits and reading your kind comments. 


Hope you will join in our challenge, 
looking forward to seeing your creation.

Have a great day.




8 comments:

Pat said...

Beautiful card, great design and lovely embellishments, thanks for sharing at Christmas with the Cuties.

Pat xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Diane is your Christmas card lovely layout and image x

Furrbster said...

This is super stylish and elegant,

Thanks for sharing with us at I Love Promarkers,

Hugz Tinz

pst said...

Gorgeous card, I love the embossed background with the gemstones it's very elegant and fits perfectly with the image.
Hugs, Petra

Rene said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations and good luck!
Rene

MagsB said...

Hiya, Diane Louise! You won our 'Christmas in July' Challenge at Dream Valley! Congratulations! Can you email your address to me so that I can post your prize to you? I promise to delete all your info as soon as I've addressed the package!

gauroth@gmail is my email.

Take care!

love Mags B x

Rocky said...

Thank you for joining us at CASS with such a stunning card. All the detail on the embossing as well as the glitter and ribbon, it's beautiful.

CraftyNatalie said...

Lovely card.Thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations for our seasonal challenge.