Hello Everyone ...
I am delighted to let you know that I have been invited by The Male Room Challenge Blog
to be their Guest Designer for Challenge 89.
The theme of this times challenge is
FISH / FISHING
I really enjoyed making my card for the Guest Designer spot. I don't make many male themed cards very often, so it was a pleasant change. Plus it meant I used a stamp I have not used in years :o)
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges...
Alphabet: The Great Outdoors
Tuesday Throwdown: The Great Outdoors
Dragonfly Dreams: Summer
DS4J: Anything goes, plus I have chosen option of Summer Theme
Passion for Promarkers: Add a sentiment
Crafting with Friends: Anything goes
I Love Promarkers: 3 Embellishments [String, Button, Card Candi]
Fab N Funky: Buttons and Bows
Sketch Saturday: My take on Sketch 299, which I have rotated.
Tuesday Throwdown: The Great Outdoors
Dragonfly Dreams: Summer
DS4J: Anything goes, plus I have chosen option of Summer Theme
Passion for Promarkers: Add a sentiment
Crafting with Friends: Anything goes
I Love Promarkers: 3 Embellishments [String, Button, Card Candi]
Fab N Funky: Buttons and Bows
Sketch Saturday: My take on Sketch 299, which I have rotated.

Thanks for popping over to see my card.
I always appreciate your visits and reading your kind comments.
I hope you will join in the challenge at



11 comments:
Fab male card and great sentiment! Thank you for joining us at PFP
Natx
Such a cool card! I love that really funny sentiment. A great card for a fisher man.
Great card Diane, my hubby loves to fish so, if you don't mind I'd like to use your verse please?
June :)
A super male card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine
LOL!!! I love this - kind of reminds me of when I said making cards would be so much cheaper :) :) Great take on the theme. Thank you so much for being our Guest Designer at The Male Room, Deborah, DT. xx
Apologies for the late comment. Love your fab male card Diane Louise. Thanks for sharing at PFP for our 'add a sentiment' challenge. Hugs, Denise x
What a fun and whimsical card! Love the image and that sentiment is absolutely awesome!
Oh I love this card soooo much! I showed it to my husband and he was laughing so hard!
Thank you for joining us at the DigiStamps4Joy challenge! Best of luck with your entry! xoxo Olga DT member
Oh that is so right! Love the card, perfect for any fisherman. Glad to have you with us this time at The Male Room.
Daine this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES with an optional twist of SUMMER or WINTER challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
The best thing about MCAs is the time taken to process them. All that the supplier is keen on, would be your Mastercard deals volume and in the event that you can demonstrate you have great volume. Cash Advances Chula vista
Post a Comment