Hello Everyone...
Over at Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog its time for our new monthly challenge... For more details about the challenge and fabulous prizes on offer, please scroll further down my post.
The theme of the challenge is
FUN IN THE SUN
FUN IN THE SUN
I would like to say 'Thank You' to Sandy for being so generous
and giving me these lovely digital stamps for me to use on my card.
WARNING: YOU NEED SUNGLASSES... I think this is the brightest and busiest card I have ever made ! It has been made for my daughter, Sarah, she is Penguin-mad, absolutely adores them and so this card will be well-loved !!! Have to wait till tomorrow to give it to her, along with some other Penguin themed birthday presents. I have tried to make the little penguin more feminine looking by colouring the sunglasses pink and adding a pink handmade bow which I made out of some ribbon scraps.
Just goes to show how versatile Scribble Designs images are :o) as the actual image (please see further down my post), is a masculine looking image.
WARNING: YOU NEED SUNGLASSES... I think this is the brightest and busiest card I have ever made ! It has been made for my daughter, Sarah, she is Penguin-mad, absolutely adores them and so this card will be well-loved !!! Have to wait till tomorrow to give it to her, along with some other Penguin themed birthday presents. I have tried to make the little penguin more feminine looking by colouring the sunglasses pink and adding a pink handmade bow which I made out of some ribbon scraps.
Just goes to show how versatile Scribble Designs images are :o) as the actual image (please see further down my post), is a masculine looking image.
A close up photo of the little penguin image, as I decoupaged it to give my card more dimension.
Items used...
Digital Stamps: Scribbles Designs, see details below
Digital
stamps coloured using Promarker pens
Beach
Themed Paper: DCVW
Orange
Card: Bazzle Basics
Shell
and Letter S Chipboard shapes: DCWV
Flower
and Pink Bow: From Stash
Glitter:
Stickles Crystal
Metal
flip flops: Recycled pair of earrings
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges...
Cardz for Girls: Little Girls
Sheep Ski Designs: for someone special (my Daughter)
Crafty Calendar: Girly
Cute Card Thursday: Ribbons/Bows
Creative Inspiration: All tied up, use a Bow
Alphabet: Happy Birthday
Crafty Catz: Anything Goes, option of summer
Dragon Fly Dreams: Summer
The Library: Hollywood wives (inspiration from book cover)
Passion for Promarkers: Square Card
Pause Dream enjoy: Anything Goes
I Love Promarkers: Anything Goes
Colour Crazy: Anything Goes
QKR Stampede: Anything Goes
Little Patch of Crafty Friends: Anything goes

To buy these fab digital stamps, just click on the links
to be taken to Scribbles Designs Store
Sun Image, #F12 Sun
This is a Freebie, please click HERE to collect.
Winners of this Challenge will win prizes from
Sheep Ski Designs: for someone special (my Daughter)
Crafty Calendar: Girly
Cute Card Thursday: Ribbons/Bows
Creative Inspiration: All tied up, use a Bow
Alphabet: Happy Birthday
Crafty Catz: Anything Goes, option of summer
Dragon Fly Dreams: Summer
The Library: Hollywood wives (inspiration from book cover)
Passion for Promarkers: Square Card
Pause Dream enjoy: Anything Goes
I Love Promarkers: Anything Goes
Colour Crazy: Anything Goes
QKR Stampede: Anything Goes
Little Patch of Crafty Friends: Anything goes

To buy these fab digital stamps, just click on the links
to be taken to Scribbles Designs Store
Image #229 Sunny Brrr
Image #047 Words
Sun Image, #F12 Sun
For further details about the challenge, please pop over to Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog to take a look, don't forget to scroll down the page and see the gorgeous creations from the rest of the DT ladies. For even further inspiration, why not visit Scribbles Facebook page, click HERE...
Winners of this Challenge will win prizes from
Scribbles Designs
Top Scribbler Winner (chosen randomly)
receives $10 worth of digital images, winner's choice
receives $10 worth of digital images, winner's choice
Top 3 Winner (chosen by the Design Team)
receives $3 worth of digital images, winners choice
Gold Star Winner (chosen by the Design Team)
receives $3 worth of digital images, winners choice
receives $3 worth of digital images, winners choice
Gold Star Winner (chosen by the Design Team)
receives $3 worth of digital images, winners choice
Thanks for popping over to see my card.
I always appreciate your visits and reading your kind comments.
Hope you will enter the challenge at Scribbles Designs,
looking forward to seeing your card/project.
Hope you will enter the challenge at Scribbles Designs,
looking forward to seeing your card/project.
Have a great day.





18 comments:
Brilliant design, fabulous papers and colours, love the girly penguin! Thanks for entering our challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
Chris
x
Super cute card, love how you decoupaged the penguin, he looks fabulous!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debxx
Awesome design. Your perfectly coloured image is complimented perfectly by your choice of DP. A really fun card!
Thanks for joining us at I 💗 Promarkers.
Hugs Sheryl xx
Another great card, Diane Louise! Love the fun image and paper choices with the bright colour tones. Thanks again for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x
Fabulous creation Diane Louise, love the image and design! Thank you for sharing with us over at SheepSki Designs Challenges. We hope to see you again.
~ DT Sherry x
A really fun card, I love the bright colours. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Catz. Lilly (DT)
Wow! How lively, bright and fun this is! Thanks for joining The Library.
Hi Diane this looks fab, yes i do think she will love this, have a good week, x carol
oooh great card Diane Louise- lovely bright colours with this image- it just shouts summer!! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck! Juliexx
Oh Diane Louise, what a lovely bright scene. Thank you for joining in on the SheepSki Designs blog challenge and good luck with your entry. Gail DT
Diane Louise this is just such a fun and bright summer beach scene. Love all the little summer elements you added.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Wow, I adore this card, so full of fun, bright and summery. I want to be there, on the beach, with the sun. So pleased you joined in our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz. Hope to see you again soon. Caz DT.
A lovely image and design. Thank you for joining in the Dragonfly Dreams summer challenge.
Mary
Diane, this is adorable! That sand looks REAL! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede challenge blog. Julie, DT member
Me again, same applies as above. I do LOVE this card. So pleased you shared with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz DT.
Great card Thank you so much for joining us at I 💖 pro markers hugs Sharon xx
Great card Thank you so much for joining us at I 💖 pro markers hugs Sharon xx
Such a fun and awesome card !Thank you for joining us at Color crazy Craft challenge blog !
Post a Comment