Hello Everyone ...
The theme of this weeks challenge over at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog is
ANYTHING GOES, with the optional twist of using Ribbon and/or Twine
I really enjoyed making my second card for the Guest Designer spot. These little birds certainly do make me smile. My card was made for the girls in my department at work to sign for a lovely colleague who is unfortunately leaving. She loves having a glass of wine, so I thought these images were perfect.
I also decorated the inside of my card, with lots of space so everyone had room to write their goodbye messages...
Items used...
Digital
Images: From the Heart, Birdbrain Wine
Floral
paper: First Edition
Ribbons:
From my Stash
Blossoms:
From my Stash
Leaf
Punch: Woodware
Brad:
Papermania
Pearls:
From my Stash
Gold
corner Stickers: Anita
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges...
I Love Promarkers: Anything Goes, Option of Circles
Crafty Sentiments: Strass and/or Pearls
A Gem of a Challenge: 3 of Something [3 Birds]
Crafty Calendar: 3 of Something [3 Birds]
Cardz 4 Girls: Pretty and Pearly
CRAFT: Add Ribbon and Sparkle
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: Anything goes
Crafting from the Heart: Anything Goes
Eclectic Ellapu: Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday: Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude: Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams: Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments: Strass and/or Pearls
A Gem of a Challenge: 3 of Something [3 Birds]
Crafty Calendar: 3 of Something [3 Birds]
Cardz 4 Girls: Pretty and Pearly
CRAFT: Add Ribbon and Sparkle
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: Anything goes
Crafting from the Heart: Anything Goes
Eclectic Ellapu: Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday: Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude: Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams: Anything Goes
This weeks challenge is being sponsored by Crafty Ribbons.
Click HERE and you will be taken to their on-line store and for more inspiration take a look at their Blog and Facebook page. If you would like to be in with a chance of winning the lovely prize, please enter your creation into challenge at Crafty Catz.
Click HERE and you will be taken to their on-line store and for more inspiration take a look at their Blog and Facebook page. If you would like to be in with a chance of winning the lovely prize, please enter your creation into challenge at Crafty Catz.
I hope you will join in the challenge at CRAFTY CATZ CHALLENGE BLOG
Thanks for popping over to see my card.
I always appreciate your visits and reading your kind comments.
Have a great day.



12 comments:
Fabulous card Diane Louise for this challenge over on Crafty Catz
Dianne xx :)
Looks fab Diane, a super image, xxxxx
Just love this card, what a great image! Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
Liz - DT xx
So glad that you are joining us Diane Louise. This card is so much fun. Love the images and great little sentiment inside the card too. Made me smile.
Also love the way you added the ribbon. Have to try that on a card soon.
Hope you´ll have a great weekend. Nick
I love this, such a gorgeous card and the inside looks fabulous too!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx
What a fab card Diane l love the image too x
Thank you for joining us at I 💖 pro Markers Challenge blog I love your beautiful make your very talented hugs from Sharon Dt
Beautiful funny creation!
Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx
Fantastic card Dian Louise, love the image its such fun, great inside the card too, have a great week xx
Very nice card thanks for sharing
A brilliant card, I love the design. So pleased you shared with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz DT.
Very cute card and love that you shared the inside. Thank you for joining us for this month's challenge at Eclectic Ellapu.
Post a Comment