Hello Everyone...
Hope you are all okay and enjoying your day.
Hope you are all okay and enjoying your day.
My card has been made for a very special friend, just hoping she doesnt visit my blog over the next few days :o) The gorgeous digital stamp is from MHK Designs and I really enjoyed colouring the cow and small kitten.
Items used...
Digi Stamp: MHK Designs, Friendship
Stamp
coloured using Promarker pens
Black
Card Stock: Crafters companion
Die
Cut flowers, Bow: From my Stash
Circle
Dies: Tattered Lace
Friend
Die: Stamps by Me
Embossing
folder: Tattered Lace
Make my Monday: Embossing
Passion for promarkers: Embossing
Fab N Funky: Embossing
Try it on Tuesdays: Stencils and/or Die Cuts
Tuesday Throwdown: Crazy Critter
Sketch Saturday: See Left
Thanks for popping over to see my card.
I always appreciate your visits and reading your kind comments.


11 comments:
Such a lovely card! The cow and small kitten look adorable together, I'm sure your friend will love it 😁. Thanks so much for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! J 😊
Images of animals loving each other just make my heart melt! This is gorgeous! So beautifully coloured and such an elegant embossing folder. Great layout and I love the added little flowers!
Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Promarkers!
Linda
Your colouring brought the image to life, beautiful card, thank you for joining us at MMM.
A stunning card and that image is so sweet! Love this embossing folder and the black card really makes the image pop - love it! Thanks for joining in with this week's challenge at Passion for Promarkers. Hugs ,Karen xx
A lovely card
Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY
This card is lovely! I like the embossing and that fabulous "friend" die. Thanks for sharing your work with us over on the Sketch Saturday blog. Good luck!
~Joanna, SS-DT
A beautiful card Diane Louise. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. The embossing looks fantastic and the CAS design is fab. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x
Adorable image on this beautiful card Diane Louise. Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K xx
A superb card ! WOW! Thank you very much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday!
A fabulous card, I love the image, it's so cute. Good addition with the embossed card. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz DT.
Hi Wearing a different hat but I still think the same as above. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday. Caz. DT.
Post a Comment