Monday, 21 May 2012

Relax...

Hello and welcome to my Blog... 



How cute are these digital images...  don't they all match together lovely.  
I didn't have any card that colour coordinated with the lovely floral designer paper, so I just used some white card and used my fabby Promarkers to colour the backing card and the backgrounds on the circles to match - my pens are so versatile, I love them.

... and here is another view of my card.



I would like to enter my 'relaxing' card into the following challenges:

Pink Gem no46: My take on this lovely sketch

Karen's Doodles No105: Stitch It Up. (Faux stitching on the flowers on the designer paper)

I Love Promarkers no117: Anything Goes

Digi Doodles No103: Work Related (Yoga Instructor)




Thanks for popping over to see my card. 
I always appreciate your visits and kind comments. 

Have a great week in the expected Sunshine 
if you live in the UK (at last !!!)

Love Diane xx 

Recipe:
Yoga Girl Digital Image: Bugaboo
Cupcake Digital Image: Tootsie Cupcakes
Keep Calm Digital Image: Pink Gem
All images  & white card coloured using Promarker Pens
Floral Backing Paper: DCWV
White Card: From a QVC Kit
Border Punch: Martha Stewart
Gold Card Candi: Craft Work cards
Circle Die Cuts: Nestibilities
Orange Blossoms: Papermania




8 comments:

Janet said...

This is fab Diane and I love how you used the keep calm digi :) xx

Tine said...

Hi and thanks for the excuse to eat more cake - how did you know I was baking yesterday. LOL. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers and good luck.
Tine :)

Unknown said...

This is so sweet, love the soft colours and detail on your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck.

Karen said...

Lovely Diane, fab images too, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challegnes.
xx

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Great card Diane!
Can you email me about your DT application over at Pennys challenge blog as I could not find an email address for you Thanks Julie
juliebjenner@btinternet.com

mandy said...

Fab card Hun love the digis and overall look of your card
Thanks for joining us at digi doodle shop challenges
Hugs Mandy DDS DT xxx

Mandy said...

Such a pretty card,love the image and your take on the sketch is fabulous...Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge and good luck with the DT call...
Mandy x

♥Gemma♥ said...

What a fabbie little card...

Thanks for joining us at Gem of a challenge & good luck!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma