Sunday, 27 May 2012

Pennys Paper-Crafty Challenge...

Hello and welcome to my Blog.

I have some good news to share with you all..... 


I've been accepted as one of the design team members over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog, and I am really looking forward to working with all the other ladies on the design team :o)


My first challenge is a nice and easy one - Anything Goes.  Pop over to the blog and join in and also have a look at the gorgeous cards the rest of the team have made - you wont be disappointed.

Our fabulous sponsors are offering some great prizes and thanks to Eye Candie Creations for giving me this gorgeous image to 'play' with :o)

Pop over to Digi My World, Stitchy Bear and Eye Candie Creations to have a look at the wonderful digital images on sale.

Here's another photograph of my card taken from a different angle



I am going to enter my card into the following challenges:

Willow Sketchie:  This sketch and/or Red, White and Blue
I Love Promarkers No118: Use Die Cuts
Totally Gorgeous No133: Something New (digital image)
Whoopsi Daisy: Fairy Magic



Thanks for popping over to see my card. 
I always appreciate your visits and kind comments. 

Hope you can join us Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge this time
Have a great week and fingers crossed the sun keeps shining here in the UK.
Love Diane xx 

Recipe:
Digital Image: Eye Candie Creations
Image Coloured: Using Promarker Pens
Floral Paper: Kanban
Yellow Card: From my Stash
Pink Ribbon: From my stash
Pink Gemstone: Papermania
Blossoms: From my stash
Leaf Die: Cre-ellies, coloured using a Promarker Pen
Yellow Bow: From my Stash

11 comments:

Karen said...

Very pretty Diane, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Lorraine said...

Lovely card Diane. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ Promarkers.
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

So cute and a pretty colour combo too.Lovely take on the sketch.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, Congrats on the DT post. Thanks for playing along on Willow Sketchie Challenge this week,Love Hazel xox

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card, I love your fab papers.
Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
Pauline
x

Hazel said...

A cute little fairy and a lovely layout on your card. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Hazel x

Hazel said...

Many congratulations on your DT post Diane - and I can see why.

Such a pretty card - love that little image - fabulous.

Thank your for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week and the very best of luck. I hope you will be able to come and join in with our challenge next week.

Toodle pip

Hazel x

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Congrats on your new DT, you will have so much fun! Your card is just adorable, love this sweet image. Thanks for playing at WHOOPSI DAISY:)

Karen C said...

Oh this is so sweet! Love her! Love the TLC sentiment too! Wonderful paper choices. Thanks for playing with us in our Fairy Magic challenge!
Hugs,
Karen C (Whoopsi Daisy diva)
www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

Wendy L said...

Great design - lovely card. xxx

Sande said...

Hi Diane!

Congrats for the big news!

Your card is so lovely!
Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy on Fairy Magic -challenge. Hope to see again next time!

Hugs, Sande xx