Hello Everyone...
Hope you are all okay and enjoying your day.
I do enjoy using embossing folders on my cards, this one is so versatile as I sometimes cut the words out separately and use them on my card instead of the whole sheet.
Loving this fabulous digi image, she is just so cute and a delight to colour. One of my favourite colour combinations is kraft, brown and pink as it looks vintage.
I also added some metallic gold peel off stickers to give my card an even more vintage feel.
Items used...
Digital image: Hetty Clare, Country Girl Rose
Image coloured using Promarker pens
Inks: Tim Holtz
Inks: Tim Holtz
Check backing papers: Papermania
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges...
Dream Valley: Favourite colours [Pink and Brown]
Try it on Tuesdays: Emboss it
I Love Promarkers: AG option button
Creative Knockouts: Embossing delight
Crafty Catz: AG option of blue
Allsorts: Gardeners delight (flowers)
CD Sunday: AG
Thanks for popping over to see my card.
I always appreciate your visits and reading your kind comments.

10 comments:
Such a pretty card Diane lovely layout too hope your well xx
A very sweet image with her sparkly outfit, many thanks for joining us In the Garden at Allsorts challenge this week.
B x
I have dozens of embossing folders - this one is great. Such a clever idea to cut out some of the words to use as sentiments. I like the vintage look to this card.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.
So very sweet. Thanks for taking part in my Gardeners Delight theme at Allsorts challenge this week. Lynn x
Very pretty image on your sweet card. Thanks so much for sharing with this week's "Gardener's Delight" challenge at Allsorts.
Pauline xx
Super cute card Diane, lovely sparkle and i love how the background hint of pink draws the eye to the image.
Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge, we do hope you will join us again,
Have a lovely rest of the week
kindest regards
Bridget
What a perfect embossing folder to go with the cute image! Beautifully done! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge where it's all about "Gardeners Delights"!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner
I like your embossing folder, makes a great background
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT
The embossed and coloured words do look good. An idea that I am sure will be copied.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT
Such a pretty card! Loving how you coloured your embossed folder background the the image is super cute with all that sparkle - perfect 😊. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs Jo x
Post a Comment