Hello and thanks for visiting my Blog...
I was asked to make a birthday card for a special little girl called Elizabeth who's 10 years of age. She absolutely loves the colour purple and is a huge fan of cats... and as soon as I heard this, this cute image from Penny Black sprung to mind...
Over at Inspirational Card Sketches, its their last ever sketch challenge... I have enjoyed playing along with their sketches over the time and will miss popping over to see what their challenge is each week. Well done to the DT for all the lovely inspiration. I was lucky enough to be a Guest Designer at ICS last year and enjoyed joining in.
Over at CRAFT their challenge this week is 'Inspired by a Song and this image reminded me of the song 'Tulips From Amsterdam' by Max Bygraves... hahaha makes me sound really old mentioning Max, but my Mum loved listening to his music and when I was little, my Mum, sister and me used to sing along to this song.... oooh this has really brought back some lovely memories, thanks !!!
I am going to enter my card into the following challenges:
Penny Black No192 - Young Ones
Flutterby Wednesdays No193 - Spring Time
I Love Promarkers No107 - Ribbons and Bows
My Mums Craft Shop No47 - Spring is Springing
CRAFT No145 - Inspired by a Song (Tulips from Amsterdam by Max Bygraves)
Have a lovely week.
Love Diane xx
Recipe:
Cat in Tulips Stamp: Penny Black
Coloured using: Promarker Pens
Lilac Paper: DCWV
Zig-Zag Lilac/Green Paper: K &Co
Green Ribbon: Hobby Craft
Silver Bow: From my Stash
Butterfly Punches: Woodware
Silver Numbers and 'Today': Forever Friends
Gemstones: Papermania
9 comments:
Lovely image! Very beautiful card. Thanks for playing at ICSketches
Aw such a sweet card and lovely colour. I'm sure she will love it. Thank you for joining us C.R.A.F.T. this week. Jeanette
Aww this is so cute Diane :)
It really looks like the image is coming out of the card - stunning! :)
Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,
hugs
xxalisonxx
Aww this is so sweet, I think I have that stamp somewhere, probably one of the first I ever bought, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x
Gorgeous card. Thank you for playing our last sketch at ICS!xx
Really cute image and a great birthday card! Thanks for joining our 'Inspired by a song' challenge over at CRAFT this week. Hope to see you again soon, love Jacky CRAFT DT
adorable diane...I'm sure she will love her card...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday hugs kath xxx
Oh this is so cute and such pretty colours too.
luv
Debby
Hi Diane,
Congratulations on your win! you have the correct address Dawn is having a very busy and difficult time so give her time If you haven't heard from her by thursday drop me another line and I'll see what I can do!xx
Post a Comment