Hello Everyone....
Its my friends birthday very soon and I've made the gift tag below for her present (a box of her favourite chocolates). I'm wrapping her present up in some lovely Forever Friends paper and thought it would be nice to make a coordinating gift tag... so I cut one of the bear pictures off the wrapping paper...
I am going to enter my tag into the following challenges:
Forever Friends - Anything but a card
Lexi's Creations No37 - Monochromatic
A Spoonful of Sugar No146 - Tons of Texture, Pink Fibre and Mulberry Blossom
Recipe:
Fiskars Label Template - Jumbo tag, edges coloured using Promarkers
Pink Pearlised Card - From my stash
Forever Friends picture - from some wrapping paper
Stickles Glitter Glue - Crystal
Mulberry Blossom - Pink Gem Designs
Gem Brad - Papermania
Pink Fibres - From my Stash
Thanks very much for looking at my tag.
Love Diane xx
6 comments:
Aww so sweet loving the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends Fotnightly Challenge.
Rach :) x
This is so cute:). thanks for joining us at Forever Friends
A gorgeous gift tag, i'm sure you friend will love it
Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx
A fab tag loving the inking round the edges and the fibres finish it off perfectly...
Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week
Emma xxx
Great project , thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.
Jo and Tigerlover.
Such a lovely card! I love the colors and the image and those little cute butterflies!
Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends Fortnightly Challenge.
Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs, Sande x
Post a Comment