Saturday, 19 June 2010

Father Christmas & Toys Christmas Card...

Hello Everyone....

Second posting of the day.... I need a rest now after finishing another decoupage card, even though I had cut all the fiddly 3D pieces out last week; it still took me quite a while to complete.

Here's my cute Christmas card
Sorry the photo isn't very clear


I used my light box and brass stencil to dry emboss the corners of the card, did a small amount of hand stitching by the embossed corners and added some red and green beads.  The decoupage image took a while to complete as I have to wait 20 minutes between each layer for the silicone glue to dry properly.  It was a very relaxing making this card... so I am lovely and chilled now.


I'm going to enter my card into the following challenges:-

Little Red Wagon No33 - Beads
Bah Humbug No23 - A Child's Christmas
One Stitch At A Time No17- Celebration
Alys Sunday Challenge No19- Add some sewing to your project

Thanks for popping over to have a look at my card.
Love Diane xx


Recipe:
  • 3D Image: QVC TSV kit
  • Red & Green Card: From my stash
  • Beads: From my Stash
  • Gold Glittery Thread: Hobby Craft
  • Brass Stencil: From my stash

6 comments:

Tammy said...

What a wonderful card. Your cutting was well worth it. Turned out brillant. Thanks for playing OSAAT. smiles...Tammy

Max said...

All that work was worth it for a lovely result Diane. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Pink Dandelion said...

Lovely card. Debs xx

Annie said...

So detailed - really lovely work.
Ann xxx
Bah!Humbug! DT

cheryl said...

oh really love this hun,that image is so life like,too,so must start my xmas cards,say that every year and still wait till last minute,he he,thanks for playing at OSAAT hun,love hugs cheryl xxxxx

Rosanne said...

Lovely Christmas card! Thanks for playing along at Little Red Wagon!