Wednesday, 31 March 2010

Easter Card

Hello Everyone...

I decided to make an Easter Card today for my daughter.... and here it is

The Fairy came in a kit form and I had to build her up, felt like I was a child again - it was good fun.  It was a nice change to work with die cuts rather than stamping.... I think I will use Die Cuts more often.

I am going to enter the card into the following challenges:-
Thanks very much for looking at my card.
Love Diane xx

Recipe:
  • Fairy Kit: Over the Rainbow Crafts
  • Fibres: Over The Rainbow Crafts
  • Easter Words Card Stock: DCWV Kit
  • Easter Egg Embellishment: DCWV Kit
  • Blossoms: From Calico Crafts
  • Brads: Papermania
  • Gems: Papermania
  • Heart Charm: 'Made With Love' From The Hobby House

2 comments:

Lythan said...

that fairy is just so cute! thanks for your egg-cellent contribution to DCM this week :)

Lisa said...

A pretty card! Thanks for taking part in our challenge at Easy Craft Projects xx